February 2, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is

[ Love of the Moment ]  [ 01 ]

LomoHomes are the best place to share analogue photos, meet fellow lomographers, make friends and fans, and enter contests!  With lots of new features and a new look on the beta site, LomoHomes are my first love of the moment because

1]  I just recently discovered the lomography beta site
2] I'm finally getting my fisheye photos on CDs
3] I'll have a great place to share my lomographs
4] I'm sort of obsessed with lomography right now

*



8 comments:

  1. i like lomo photos too but i never bought a camera. i just do it the ghetto way and mess around with my photos in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like lomo photos too but i never bought the camera. i just do it the ghetto way and mess around with my photos in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should totally try one! the new lomography gallery store will supposedly have a loaner program soon which would be awesome- i really want to try all those action cameras! we could go around taking crazy photos together! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw how did you happen to find my blog?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i saw it under sites with reffering traffic to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh haha i had recently added those links and wanted to make sure they worked! well thanks for stopping by, you're officially my first blog comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was really silly, i didn't know why i had to moderate my own comment but it was bc i wasn't even signed in! that was dumb..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added a fisheye photo from the wedding of my friends, Chris and Sarah!

    i'm not actually that bad of a photographer, but i've learned cvs is not the place get lomo film developed bc they don't know what they're doing and my photo cd came back with the images totally off to the side! not cool at all!

    ReplyDelete